It is no secret that the world as we know it will never be the same and businesses everywhere must adapt to these extraordinary times we’re living through.
With most people looking for ways to cut down costs, business owners must look for more creative ways with which they can connect and convince their audience to buy from them.
Content marketing continues to flourish for one very simple reason: it’s what the people want. They don’t want intrusive banners, ads, and popups. They don’t want irrelevant messages and products that have nothing to do with them shoved in their face. They don’t want spam clogging their inbox.
People want high-quality, useful, relevant, and engaging content about things that matter to them and as a business owner, you need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and start being what people are interested in.
Without great content, you can’t get conversions or increase revenue. According to Oracle, content marketing costs 62% less on average than other tactics but delivers 3x the leads, and yet, only 37% of businesses have a dedicated, documented content marketing strategy.
We have put together a few simple yet overlooked content marketing tips to help your business;
- Use Clear Visual Content– Visual content has become a key component in each of the top 5 most effective marketing tactics. Visual marketing focuses on using unique and relevant images and videos to showcase products and services. The human brain processes visual content 60,000 times faster than text.
- Employ Storytelling: If you just talk about offers, discounts, and promotions, your customers will not remember you. Most of the world-renowned brands are famous today because people connect with them on a more emotional level. With effective storytelling, you not only tell the consumer what your product or service does, but you show them the solution it solves.
Paint a picture of what your consumer’s life would look like if they had your product or service and watch as they come trooping in.
3. Create a sense of urgency: A classic content marketing trick that performs very well in all seasons is including time-sensitive offers in your content marketing plan. By creating a sense of urgency in the mind of your consumers, the fear of missing out on something great kicks in which eventually pushes them to buy your product or use your services.
4. Use Catchy Headlines: Your content is only as good as your headline. According to Copy blogger, 80% of your audience will read your headline but only 20% will take the time to read the body.
In writing your headlines, you must ensure that it is concise, talks about your product or service, carries the solution to the problem it solves, and is not selective in terms of its audience.
5. Use Multiple Platforms: As a business owner, waiting for your audience to find you on a single platform may harm your business. It is your responsibility to take your content to the people who need to see it on the various platforms where they are constantly having conversations. By sharing content on multiple platforms, you increase the odds of the number of people who become aware of your product or service.
In posting across platforms, it is also imperative that you respect each individual platform by sticking to the approved mode of content sharing. You must continuously look for opportunities to engage with unique audiences and as new platforms emerge, you must embrace and utilize them for your business.
In conclusion, businesses with specific content marketing strategies convert about six times more often than those without them. If your ultimate goal is revenue growth, you need to invest in content marketing.
If you’re confused on how to go about this for your business, our team of qualified copywriters and content creators are here for you.
Send us a mail now at- firstname.lastname@example.org, we are ready to get to work for you!