The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for handling the CEO’s itinerary, managing his office operations, scheduling meetings and following up on appointments.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Handle inquiries and requests.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the CEO. Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the CEO.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Replenish office materials for the office of the CEO.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment for the CEO’s guests.
- Answer phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- BSc in any discipline.
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Emotional maturity
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism.