The chosen candidate will be responsible for the quality of the end product and a project is not considered finished until he/she is completely satisfied that the product has met its goal.
He/she will be specifically responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that a product (in the form of an article, caption, press ad, billboard, social media etc) is completely free of plagiarism.
- Examining contents to ensure that it meets all the requirements outlined in a brief, and completely fulfils the project guidelines.
- Provide error-free work which includes proofreading to ensure proper syntax, grammar, and spelling, for clarity, flow, and overall quality.
- Keep track of customer satisfaction levels.
- Guide the production team to monitor production phases and ensure quality output of every brief.
- Document inspection processes and submit detailed reports and performance records.
Skills and Abilities:
- Real-time experience in Proofreading/Quality control in the media industry.
- Extensive knowledge of quality control standards.
- Strategic thinking and marketing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to build relationships with potential clients.
- Efficiency with time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding documentation and presentation abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc).
Why Work With Us?
- We provide growth with lots of opportunities to advance your career goals.
- Friendly and vibrant work environment.
- Efficient Reward Structure.
- Having the opportunity to do meaningful work while learning from very well-respected professionals in the industry.
- Being part of an efficient team that transforms client consumer perception and meet sales projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Communication or related career.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 years (Preferred)